Saturday 21 January 2012

Mocha

Hi everyone! I would like to introduce you all to Mocha!






He's a 4 months old purebred King Charles Cavaliar. We brought him when he was just over 8 weeks old. Unfortunately due to recently losing my phone, I had lost a lot of precious photos of Mocha when he was just a tiny pup.

We named him in memory of the boyfriend's old guinea pig which unfortunately passed away. But the name actually really suits Mocha because of his golden brown fur colour. Cavaliar's are known for its beautiful temperaments- they are affectionate, loyal, friendly and loves to be around people.


Mocha is such a bundle of joy! He has grown so much from the shy scared little pup the day we took him home . After a long day at work, coming home to this playful adorable little pup just lightens up my day. I love him!!

Like normal pups his age, he is extremely curious of everything and anything.. He loves to chew and bite anything in sight, and with those sharp puppy teeth developing- it actually hurts! My parents have already jokingly asked me to pay for the shoes and household items Mocha has sunk his little teeth in.

Mocha is a smart little cookie! He already knows the basic commands like sit, shake, drop and roll over. But of course, he only does these properly when there's a treat awaiting him. Not sure what other tricks I can teach him now. Love to hear any suggestions.

I can't wait to spend more time with Mocha and watch him grow each day. Here are some more photos of my little baby (doesn't he look different in every photo?)



Scribble you later
Miss scribble







2 comments:

  1. i like the grass photos the best. he looks cuter. hehehe. still cute i'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mocha is shoo cute!!! I suggest teaching him how to stand and walk? Or leave a treat in front of him n make him stay until u saynits ok for him to eat it :)

    ReplyDelete